Välkomna till ett YSP-event som går i ledarskapets och krisens spår. Vi kommer att få lära oss om självledarskap och om att leda andra i kristider! Zoomlänk skickas ut dagarna innan eventet.
Vi ses! / Styrelsen
We are in the midst of great turmoil, a moment in time requiring all of us to adjust and requiring leaders and changemakers to step up to the challenge.
In this interactive session, Gregg will connect the dots between leading self and leading others during hard times, giving actionable tips on how to lead well during a crisis and covering practices for personal resilience and self-care during difficult times.
Gregg will draw on his extensive international experience, research, and books, including Triple Crown Leadership (a winner of the International Book Awards, co-authored with his father, Bob Vanourek) and LIFE Entrepreneurs (a manifesto for integrating our life and work with purpose and passion, written with Christopher Gergen).
Gregg Vanourek is a high-impact entrepreneurial executive, leadership developer, change-maker, and award-winning author training and speaking internationally on leadership, entrepreneurship, and life and work design. He is a leading voice in these fields and has spoken to organizations around the world. Highlights:
· Co-author of three books, including Triple Crown Leadership and LIFE Entrepreneurs
· Founder and owner, Gregg Vanourek LLC (a leadership training venture)
· Adjunct faculty at Stockholm Business School Executive MBA program and Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship
· Former tech startup executive at K12 Inc. (market leader, now publicly traded with $1 billion in sales)
· Former board chairman of SE Forum, a global social entrepreneurship accelerator based in Stockholm
· Co-directed the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management program at KTH-Royal Institute of Technology
· MBA, Yale School of Management, and MSc, London School of Economics
Twitter: @gvanourek / @TripleCrownLead